All ages are encouraged to participate, get on your feet and get grooving to songs from Stratford Festival musicals of the past.
Wednesday, July 29: 2-3pm - BUY NOW
Children under the age of 12 should participate with a parent or guardian.
Registration is available until noon on the day of your workshop.
Who: All AgesContinue to Checkout
When: 2-3 p.m. (separate registration for each of the three days)
Where: Online platform. Please note that the Zoom link will be sent to the email on your Festival account the day before the session.
Cost: $12 plus tax, per day.
Classes are led by Stratford Festival all-star Stephen Cota. Stephen has not only acted and danced across our stages. His accomplishments also include:
Choreographer: Romeo and Juliet, The Madwoman of Chaillot, The Hypochondriac, Cynthia Dale in Concert: Outside Looking In. Assistant director: Little Shop of Horrors, The Rocky Horror Show. Associate choreographer: Billy Elliot, Little Shop of Horrors, The Music Man, The Rocky Horror Show, Guys and Dolls. Assistant choreographer: A Chorus Line, The Sound of Music. Crazy for You, Man of La Mancha, Tommy, Fiddler on the Roof (2013, 2000), 42nd Street, The Pirates of Penzance, Kiss Me, Kate, Evita, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum, West Side Story, The Music Man, Moby Dick, Oklahoma!, My One and Only, Oliver!, South Pacific.
As this course is entirely online, certain technologies are required that fall outside the scope of a traditional classroom:
- A computer or tablet able to run a recent version of a web browser such as Chrome, Safari or Firefox.
- A reliable high-speed internet connection.
- A webcam (internal or external), digital camera, or similar device to stream video.
- A microphone (internal or external), plus speakers or headphones.
- Minimum floor space at home of approx. 8' x 8' to move, stretch and participate in exercises.