10 to 11 a.m. and 11 a.m. to noon
Led by Festival teaching artists, these hour-long active sessions can always be created anew or tailored to suit your group's needs and interests.
2018 workshops include:
- The Tempest Through the Ages: Journey Into the Archives
- Gender and Sexuality in The Comedy of Errors
- Song and Dance: The Rocky Horror Show and The Music Man
- Contemporary Perspectives on a Classic: To Kill a Mockingbird
- Power and Politics in Coriolanus
- Julius Caesar: The End of Democracy
- An Ideal Husband: Manners and Etiquette
- Stage Combat: Learn the Basics
$11 per student (minimum 15, maximum 30 students)
Workshops can also take place at your school. (An additional travel fee applies.)
Availability is limited. Reservations need to be made at least two weeks in advance.
To book or inquire, send us an email or call the Education Department: 1.800.561.1233, ex 2354